Tuesday, November 02, 2004

November 2nd...

Today is a big day for 3 people. 2 of 'em are of course George W Bush and John Kerry. I've been doing some last minute reading on the elections before catching up on a comic strip called Doonesbury. It showed me to some links which are very much anti-Bush. I hope enough Americans read that, because those articles finally had me convinced that Bush has to go. From the debt he's built up, to the plans to kill off Social Security slowly, to his unforgivable Foreign Policy mistakes, they have made a hard-core member of the ABB. Anybody But Bush.

The 3rd person is my little sister, turning 17 years old today. Yo, Adik! You're becoming a young woman soon. Act like one! Seriously, to anybody reading this, go to my Adik's blog (in my Red Pills links) and tag your birthday wishes there please.

Finally, this is a cute cartoon, especially for this Half-Life fan.

No comments: