Wednesday, May 11, 2005

The Dream Master

-I watched Episode III yesterday. Basically, it boils down to this. It was a disapointment. The movie was too short, the lightsabre battles were a joke and the special effects were not so special. Jeez. It's enough to make this fan lose hope.

Thankfully, the movie I saw was all in my dream. I can't tell you how happy I was when I woke up. I mean, seriously, I really thought it was happening. I've realised I only get those realistic dreams mostly when I'm not feeling too well.

-To those wanting to avoid spoilers for the movie, I suggest you stay away from Toys R Us. The packaging to the Star Wars toys might have some spoilers on them.

3 comments:

nada said...

i just don't get the whole star wars hype.

i've also NEVER watched the matrix. at all.

Anonymous said...

cool! ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi TheFiz, Out surfing for information on skin boils & happened upon your site. While this post wasn't exactly spot on, it did strike a note with me. Thank you for the really good read.