Thursday, May 25, 2006

Hear ye, hear ye...

I wanna try explaining podcasting again, but I suddenly temporarily lost the ability to be funny, so I'll let a ninja handle the explaining. I hope you don't mind fishy metaphors.

Why do I want to explain podcasting? To introduce something I've been wanting to do for months now, ever since I got a mic and Audacity. But I am, of course, one of the world's foremost experts in procrastinating, so I pushed it and pushed it and pushed it until finally, I realised that if I don't do it soon, after NS, I may be so busy, I might even have the desire to start.

So, here it is. The first (and last) trailer for the Meesotofreak Podcast. The podcast proper will start (as the computer game companies always say) When It's Ready.

PS. You can download the first 2 MP3s before the trailer, if you, y'know, like bad singing and all...

No comments: