Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I am currently taking a well-deserved dose of my own medicine. And it is indescribably bad.

I love it when Dear Ole' Dad cooks. You can always expect the unexpected. For example, he once tried mixing fettucini with custard sauce and durians. It looked good, it tasted...not good. But most of the time, I wonder how often did he spend time with his mummy (Nenek, chef extraodinaire!) in the kitchen.

I didn't tell him this (didn't need another smug look from him), but the Char Kway Teow he made for buka? THE BEST! Damn, talk about your "orgasmic" pleasures.

Two more days to pay day and a trip to Vivo!

In other news, my favourite search engine just bought my favourite video site.



Forgive them their shit-eating grins. They did just get US$1.6 Billion dollars, ya know.

Something tells me Messeurs Page, Brin and Schmidt will soon be casting hungry glances at Wikipedia. Just a thought.

No comments: