Thursday, November 09, 2006

Ah, what the heck...

My top 8 myspace friends
TOP 8 MYSPACE FRiENDS
1.:Stephie
2.:Bahriah
3.:Emma
4.:Fizah
5.:Kera
6.:Astrid
7.:Ling
8.:Anieshia
The Questions
How did you meet 6?:The legendary MatrixMania.com
Why are you friends with 3?:Our incurable love of Milo.
Is 7 in a relationship?:To her ever-increasing annoyance, No.
Have you kissed 1?:Nah. She'd probably migrate if I tried.
Have you hugged 4?:Nope.
Have you done anything sexual with 6?:No. (Damn you, Alex...)
Would 1 and 8 make a good couple?:I'm sure they'll have a lovely time playing chess together.
How long have you know 2?:My whole flippin' life.
Would you ever kiss 7?:Probably not, I've already traumatized her TWICE.
Whats a good memory with 5?:I'm not sure, that kick to my head from her gave me mild amnesia.
Ever hugged 8?:Yes, sir, and lucky I did, or my head would have exploded.
Do you love 4?:Like my own sister. Wait, that's not a good example...
Is 5 nice?:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....oh, you were serious?
How did you meet 3?:Once again, the great MatrixMania.com
Who makes you laugh?:Why, everyone, in their own special way
Who makes you smile?:See above.
When was the last time you saw 4?:Hari Raya, hari yang mulia, bla bla bla
Would 3 and 6 make a cute couple?:Would they ever! -drools-
Does 8 love you?:I asked. She gave me a dirty look.
Do you see 3 a lot?:In person? Not once.
Describe 4 in 3 words?:Mrs Thom Yorke
What would you buy 1 for their birthday?:An "I Heart Stephie" T-Shirt
Have you traveled anywhere with 5?:I suppose a 10 minute bus ride counts.
Do you have fun with 7?:Almost always a blast chatting on MSN with her.
Is 2 a cool person?:In her own specially grumpy way, yeah.
Who is the loudest?:I'd say Bahriah (probably) and Anieshia (most definitely)
Do any of them get on your nerves sometimes?:Strangely enough, not one.
Do you know when 6's birthday is?:Uh oh...
What do you really think of 3?:She's a sexy sheila, she is.
Best memory with 4?:Hmmm, nothing's jumping out. Hey, Fizah, let's go make some new memories, eh?
Does 1 even know you?:Well, yeah!
Is 5 happy?:Give her Daniel Ong gift-wrapped and naked and she will be.
Does 7 live close?:If by close, you mean I can see her house from my window, then no.
Do you have any classes with 2?:No. Probably for the best, we'd probably strangle each other if we're working on a project.
Have you and 3 ever hooked up?:Bit hard to do that when she's 1000 kilometers away.
Are you and 8 close?:5 years of friendship and counting!
Do you wanna kiss 4?:If I wanted a fat lip, yeah.
Is 6 a good person?:One of the best, mates!
Does 2 own a car?:I'm not sure if she even wants one.
How did you choose your Top 8?:First come, first served
Take this survey | Find more surveys
Bzoink - The Original Survey Site

No comments: