Tuesday, April 12, 2005

National Service - Boo Hoo

Apparently, according to Faryn's blog, there's something going on at YISS, and I'm not privy to the details. That means I don't know what the heck is going on there. I don't mind though. I got a feeling I'm not going to miss much. 'Cept the Mee Soto. 'Groan'

So I now have this letter from the Ministry of Defence, saying I have to report at a secret location (ok, ok, the Registration & Enlistment Centre) this Friday. They want to do a medical examination to judge whether or not I'm fit for NS. You know the drill, temperature taking, needles, sticking something up my rectum, the works.

The whole thing will take 4 hours. So I suppose if I survive the whole thing, I can consider myself fit for NS. And I might just do that. Darn.

The next day will be the birthday party I've been waiting for for a while. Should be fun. And that's all I will say.

Oh, and I got mentioned on a internet radio show. That - is cool.

No comments: