Monday, November 14, 2005

This post is pointless!

(Time to be lame.)

What the hell do I write now? I mean, I'm feeling down in the dumps, again, yet at the same time, I feel on top of the world! (In short, Everest in the Marianas Trench)

Can someone just please tell me how to talk properly, it really would be nice. No more uhs, ums, stutters and Bugs Bunny voice. (Meh, the voice is cute sometimes, I must admit.)

Imagine no possesions? Sorry John, can't do that. You wanna be a hermit, fine, be my guest. And say hi to George for me. (Hi, Fiz!)

Toot sweets, chaps! CloretsTM makes you go all minty fresh inside! (No, no, Listerine is the way to go!)

All the imaginary friends in the world can't help cure my acne. (Well, of course they won't. They're not trained dermatologists.)

Did you know that Champagne is used to worship fleas? (I prefer to use a nice Chardonnay.)

I'm a topsy-turvy mad-man, flipping about with a chained keyboard. (Pfft, mad-MAN? Don't flatter yourself!)

Am I making sense? Is Bush a moron? (Un-American! Oh wait...)

Who ordered this lava lamp anyway? (The 70s. They want it back by the way.)

I just got married...to my hand. (Well, at least you don't need to talk to it anymore.)

I may be a creep, I may be a loser, I may even wonder what the hell I'm doing here, but funk, funk, FUNK IT! ;) I'm going to make damn sure that I do belong here! (Somewhere, Thom Yorke is seething.)

So ends this post. Cheerio! (Cheerio then! And don't write crap like this again!)

No comments: