Saturday, June 03, 2006

Me being a casual sci-fi fan, I suppose it is odd that I hated Buffy the Vampire Slayer. All those kids running around, killing demons, getting caught in life threatening situations.....'sigh' makes my life unbearably boring.

But I gotta admit, looking at the show again, Joss Whedon did a fine job creating the stories, making memorable characters, writing the snarky lines. It's that and a lot more that makes people consider that TV show the greatest of all time (believe it or not, cause I don't).

So, there's another show similar to Buffy coming. Nothing supernatural this time, it's just about a fledgling private detective who just so happens to be gorgeous. But that's not why I'm going to watch it. I've heard a lot of things about this show and it's all good. They say it's better than Lost (and I love Lost), which says a whole lot, doesn't it? Despite that, it's not a big hit in the US, which is why it's not surprising that Channel 5 is showing it at the Sunday 6PM slot, starting tomorrow.

Yeah, NOW you bring this show on air, with my NS in 37 days. Huh.

Anyway, the show? Veronica Mars. Watch it!

No comments: