Sunday, August 13, 2006

S-C-D-F had a camp
E-I-E-I-O
And in that camp they had some Mats
E-I-E-I-O
With a 'butoh' here,
And a 'step cool' there,
Here a 'sial',
There a 'sial',
Everywhere a 'sial', sial!
S-C-D-F had a camp
E-I-E-I-Ooooooooooooo............

Ok, ok, no more Mat bashing. I'll be as bad as they are if I continue like this.

But it's so fun...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

August the 25th. That's the day I escape from Basic Rescue Training for good. Mark it down. August the 25th.

That's in 2 weeks. Man, time goes fast, doesn't it? But spare some thought for the next intake of recruits coming in about 3 months. My intake will be the last to go through 7 weeks of BRT. The next intake will have to go through 16 weeks.

Lucky, lucky, I'm so lucky...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hereby solemnly swear to fully be able to use Photoshop 7 (can't afford a newer version) to its full extent by this time next year. Being able to erase my zits away is nice, but being able to reduce the size of my nose, now THAT is a worthy goal.

Why? Because I hear the call of deviantART. No, I won't answer it. I'm not screwed-up enough. (Kidding!) But really, all those deviantARTists, and I know quite a few of them, are really, really good with their Photoshop skills, and I don't feel worthy of joining their ranks just yet. But I am aiming for their standards. Maybe, just maybe, one day I can consider myself good enough to stand toe to toe with them. (D7 in O Level Art notwithstanding. Oh, the shame...)

What can I say? I'm starting to like taking photos and messing with them.

No comments: