Sunday, May 16, 2004

Another day, another post.....

Had an OK day yesterday. Or more specifically, an OK night. Had a boring day as I did my usual day stuff, fighting for the computer, playing games, watching TV. It's at night when it got better. Mom forced me to go out with my adik. I thought it would only take awhile, but it lasted nearly 5 hours. At least I met my good ole buddy Khairomi, Survivor nut, expert dancer and wannabe Singapore Idol. We spent a good 30 minutes catching up and reminiscing on the good times. Anyway, when me and adik finally went home, at 11:30PM, Mom was, well, let's just say sour.

A funny thing happened at a music store I passed by. The DJ for some reason decided to play I Believe I Can Fly as sung by WIlliam Hung. 5 minutes later, everyone was crying, either from the pain in their ears or from laughing too hard. Personally, I've heard a much worse rendition of I Believe I Can Fly. To protect her identity, I shall only call her by the initial K.

No comments: