Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Attack of the Bored

It seems that the holidays come with my worst enemy: ennui. (If you don't know what that means, that's what's Google is for :D ). I just finished watching the 1992 WWF Royal Rumble only for the 2nd time. The first time was in (duh) 1992, 12 years ago. Honestly, I had much more fun watching it then, you know since I thought wrestling was really real. And why should anyone tell me otherwise at that time anyway? There I am, thinking it was all real, and someone comes up and says, "Eleh, wrestling, mengarut lah. All fake anyway". So? Can't I have at least have fun pretending it was real? But of course that was then. Now pro-wrestling is unashamedly fake. No one cares now. All we want is a little fun, and we get it, every Monday and Thursday. BTW, Ric Flair won the Rumble in 1992, if you cared.

Now then, decision time: Do I play Half-Life or Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic?

No comments: