Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Parker!!!

Time to let the cat out of the bag.

I'm Spider-Man.

Hey, what's so funny?

Alright, laugh if you will, but when someone is disturbing, don't crying to me for help.

In all seriousness, after months of the Simpsons, I decided on a change of skin. And oh my it fits perfectly, even if it is a little bloody. I also got a new skin for my blog. Nice, isn't it? Of course it's nice. I chose it.

Now then, yesterday, I was sitting in the Atrium as usual at night minding my own business. This group of Malays (hip-hoppers) were practising for something, I don't know. They finished practice, and decided to play a little Truth or Dare. I found this out when one of the girls in the group came up to me and said that she was dared to "grind" me. To those who know what I mean, wipe that smirk off your face and don't tell anyone. For those who don't, well, keep on not knowing. Anyway, being the sport I am, I agreed to let her "grind" me to the tune of Hey Mama by the Black Eyed Peas. She was embarressed, I was embarressed, the others were slapping me on my back, telling me I was cool. Y'know, incidents like these makes me feel glad that I am a teenager.

Spidey-sense tingling. Trouble's brewing. A bowl of Mee Soto is out there, crying to be eaten, and I'm the only one who can do it. Catch ya later!

(Hey, don't blame me for the cheesiness in that last paragraph, blame Stan Lee!)

No comments: