Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Redundant title

I think I prefer studying at the Atrium of Ngee Ann Polytechnic instead of the Library. A more noisy atmosphere, which I don't mind. A wider space.. More air, natural air, unlike te canned air in the Library. A deli and vending machines nearby. Donuts. More accesible toilets. And sometimes, the Ngee Ann Radio Station comes by to air from the Atrium, like right now. Gotta hand it to the DJs, professional sounding for students, and with great choices of songs too. I've just finished my first homework of the semester, well, the first homework that I've done in time. Now I feel calm and ready to rumble. In fact, unlike the last 2 semesters, I actually like almost ALL my subjects. (Jury's still out on my IS class).

RIP, Marlon Brando. I've only seen you in Superman: The Movie, but that's enough for me to appreciate your genius.

No comments: