Tuesday, July 06, 2004

What shall I write about today?

Maybe I'll write about the problems suffocating me now. Maybe I'll write about my home computer being just fine except for the internet which doesn't work...at...ALL! Maybe I'll write about the same thing happening to my laptop. Well, not really the same. With my laptop I could still connect. Easily fixed by getting the very secure Mozilla browser. No more Internet Explorer for me. How about if write about the nail on my right big toe, which has been black and blue since the day I wore tight shoes during a floorball practice, and is now, because of an accident, painfully seperated from my toe. Now I have to wear a bandage for 3 days. Ah, maybe I'll get more attention this way. Which leads me to another thing I might want to write about, which the lack of attention I'm getting. Oh, my parents give too much of it, but my friends (to be fair, probably because I insist on going the loner route) keep ignoring. Not all of them, some of them. I'l just to work harder. And of course, I'll definitely write about my schoolwork, but we all know how that goes. So, what shall I write about today?

No comments: