Saturday, February 18, 2006

'Sigh'




I suppose I should touch on that thing above here sooner or later, huh?

Well, what else can I say? I came, I sang, I inexplicably conquered. It should be one of the highlights of my life so far.

Yet it's not.

Unlike perhaps some of my fellow contestants, I am well aware of how I did in that audition room. And it wasn't THAT good. Yet I made it. Why? Because I have the H Factor (H for Hung)? I don't get it. The people who queued with me, all of them were way better than I am.

Must be that little dance I did. Must be.

Ah well, now I have a month to prepare. A month to think up comebacks to Dick's sarcastic remarks and compliments to Florence. Oh, and there's that whole singing thing. There are a few rules on that piece of paper I should adhere, like the wear the exact same clothes rule. The only rule you guys should know is the "Bring a minimum of 5 friends/family members, maximum 30" rule. So I'll be asking around, ok?

For the record, the names of the people I queued up with were Desmond, Diyana, Edleen, Elsa and Faisal, plus an Indian guy whose name I can't remember for the life of me. I'd look out for Desmond and Elsa if I were you, the former for his personality and disturbing fondness for pink, the latter simply for her incredible singing voice.

No comments: