Monday, March 20, 2006

Generic Title

Prior to last Friday's post, I hadn't been online at all for 3 weeks.

3 weeks.

Talk about cold turkey. It was like breathing properly again when I logged on last Friday. (Note to NPers who know me: my ID still works in the library.)

I suppose this means I'm a bonafide net @ddict. Would you believe I walked from my house all the way to Ngee Ann just to use a computer in the library? (Took 30 minute by the way, way shorter than I thought it would be.) As long as my dad remains stubborn and doesn't give me that modem back, it's gonna be like this for a while longer, I bet.

Shame really, I was starting to enjoy blogging more and more. There's so many things to do and say.

Ah well, best be looking for that job I guess. I've been putting it off for way too long to concentrate on that talent show. Gotta need money to do some, uh, stuff.

Gah, I hate boring posts.

No comments: