Monday, March 27, 2006

Heartbreak by Friendster

Nice. I took my own bloody time and look what happens. I'm too late AGAIN! This makes number 3. And I didn't even need to ask her to find out she's taken.

I suppose this does save me the embarrasment of asking an unavailable girl out for a third time. But dang, don't it sting a little.

It looks like I'm going to stay away from curry for a while. Reminds me of her too much. Long story.

Ok, self-cheering up not working. I'll be fine, I'm not too sad about this. In fact, I'm afraid I might be getting used to this. Now I'm just going to sit here and do the usual lost-out-on-a-girlfriend moping and pigging out routine. Then in a week or sooner, I'll bounce back like nothing ever happens. That's me, my emotional wounds heal fast. Too fast for my liking.

No comments: