Saturday, September 02, 2006

Ok, Fiz, ok, calm down, calm down, don't get so.....oh, someone's at the door.

Oh, hi! Come on in! I was just clearing up my blogspace. Careful of the broken glass, ya?

What's that? Oh, do I look that stressed? I'm sorry, I'm just thinking of my dear old computer. It's getting a motherboard transplant, you know. And oh, the price! But never mind. I'll get it back in 2 weeks, good as new.

These stack of papers? Ah, they're just descriptions of the vocations I could've gotten. Here, let me share some with you.

Firefighter. Fight fire, breathe toxic smoke, save damsels in distress and save the occasional cat on a tree. Pretty cool. Unfortunately, I'm too unfit for consideration, so let's move on.

Provost. Wave people and cars in the building, wave them out. All bloody day. At least you can arrest people. But, nah, pass.

Dog handler. With my dog phobia? In the bin wit ya!

Info-Comm. Play around with communication devices like walkie-talkie and stuff. The people that are in charge of that button that will recall every single NSman in the country. Hmmm, interesting.

Listen to me. As if I have a choice of where I'm posted. Heh.

Well, this is my posting. Clerk. Big surprise. In charge of all the admin stuff. I expect a lot of people to befriend me and persuade me to raise their allowance just a little bit.

Yes, don't worry, I'm fine with the posting. I don't have to run around and get sweaty all day. To heck with the air-con and the dry skin and the chapped lips and the glayvin!

Oh, you have to leave now? Is my blogspace really that smelly? Ok, then. Don't forget to get your coat!

Heh, I know, thanks for the concern, but don't worry, I'm fine. I just let all the shit in my life get to me for far too long. Last time that happened 2 years ago......well, you know. Can't let that happen again, can I? I'd go to the DB if I do. Heh. Yeah.

I'll see ya around, then.

:)

No comments: