Monday, March 19, 2007

People keep telling me to be myself. I tell them, but this IS myself! Quiet and shy. No you're not, they say. They've seen me perk up at times, when I'm quite excited and in an environment where I'm completely comfortable. Adding to that, they say, get out of your shell. Easy for them to say.

But they are right.

So if you don't mind, say, me smiling like the Cheshire Cat on acid or, having ingested certain substances, singing House music at the top of my lungs (1, 2, 3, 4, let me hear you scream if you want some more, like aaah, push it, push it, watch me work it, I'm PERFECT!), then alright, I will come out of my shell. You have been warned.

My sister's retaking her O Levels. For her sake, I hope she made the right decision. But enough negativity, our parents have covered that end very nicely. GO ADIK! MAKE ME PROUD!

PS. The message below? Advertising a Firefox plugin which allows you to blog from your browser without signing in to Blogger. Nice.

Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: