Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Does whatever a, well, you know....

Today of course is the release date of Bill Clinton's My Life in bookstores everywhere. Very interested to see what he has to say about Whitewater, Hillary, Chelsea, Osama, Republican scum, his pet cat and dog, and Monica. I am especially interested in what Clinton really made Monica do with that cigar. 900+ pages. Thicker than Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. That is something. I love the guy. He's partly the reason why I'm even the least interested in politics.

And also in 7 days, Peter Parker will swing in town. Today newspaper made a replica of the Daily Bugle, and this fanboy nearly peed with excitement. Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!

And so it happens. My 2 favourite DJs are getting hitched next year. I'm hopin' for an invitation to the event next year. Hey, I know a few people at Jamie-Yeo.com, and if they're going, I better well follow. Here's hoping Glenn will have better luck this time round.

No comments: