Saturday, June 05, 2004

Is it cool to go to sleep on the floor?

I keep hearing these funny stories about Orchard Towers. To the older people out there "AHEMkakyantiAHEM" are those stories true? You know what stories I'm talking about.

Ah, 5th June 2004. The day that I thought would be the day those 4 judges recognise my utter musical genius. Well, guess what? They don't. Before you start chanting "I told you so", it's not because they think I suck. It's because they haven't heard me sing yet. Hai, too many people lah. I was just about to follow the people to the audition hall, when this security guard stopped me. Then one of the producers said "Sorry, there's too many people right now, you have to come back tommorow". After standing for 2 hours straight on my not-so-tip-top-shape legs in the rain, this is my reward? Never mind, I'll take this chance to practise more.

You know, I think I'm getting over my shyness. I actually smiled at a running camera (which was filming us contestants going out the toilet. Pervs!). I didn't really feel nervous at all there. Well, I'll see tomorrow.

In case you're wondering why I haven't mentioned the show's name, I'm thinking those two words could get me linked in Google and have my ratings skyrocket. I don't really want that right now.

I think Gurmit might be a better host than Seacrest. He's certainly funnier and more muscular.

Off to practise. sm4113r out!

No comments: