Thursday, October 07, 2004

Adui...

Apparently there's this anti-malay Friendster account. I didn't see it because I can't. The link I got leads to an Invalid User ID page. Good thing that of course. Wish I could've seen it before it got shut down though. I'd like to have written the most cuss-filled testimonial ever made in that account. Now my only record from that account is from Shanaz's blog. Funny, weren't the Malays the first to settle here in this island LONG before Raffles came by? I won't bother cussing about it here, since many people have done it already. But I'd just like to comment about this sentence: "however those f@#$%n huan nas do not noe tat their sense of fashion is reali bad. likes to wear those really cheap t-shirts tat we chinese dun even dare to wear and those fuckin ugly tapered pants." Are you freakin' kidding me? I have a bad fashion sense of course, but I am the only Malay I personally know to have a bad fashion sense. And what does "huan na" mean anyway? I'd just like to pray to God to pity this poor soul.

So some people are signing a petition to bring Jassea (wrong spelling but I don't care). Guys, here's an advice: Don't sign it. I don't care whether she deserves to leave or not. The bottom line is, she got the least votes next to Beverly, so she's outta there. Now these petitionists (sic) are trying to make up for their mistake of not rallying to vote for her last week. Now she's paid for it, so too bad, people. You'll just have to vote for somebody else. I suggest Olinda.

No comments: