Friday, October 01, 2004

Go Kerry! Go Kerry!

Right now, I'm listening to the US presidential debate as I type this. Now I'm no expert when it comes to debates, but I think this is a very close one. Bush has been attacking Kerry every chance he's got. And he's got a point, Kerry has been 'flip-flopping' a bit. For or against the war? Anyway, I still think Bush has been an awful president. Going to war even with all the other choice. Going to war against a country that had nothing to do with 9/11. He didn't do it as a last resort as he promised. Actually, I realize that I want Bush to lose not because of Bush himself, but because of his VP, Dick Cheney. I keep getting the feeling that he's the true power in the White House. But what do I know? I'm not American. But I am of voting age there, so I think it's vitally important for me to understand this. And hope the US people make the right choice. Anyway, debates. Bush is his usual simple, easy, country boy style. That coulc endear him to the young people, currently his biggest supporters. Kerry is your usual serious debator. More befitting of a President. Hmmm...

In a somewhat related story, I'm watching the debates from the internet. I'm kinda surprised. My internet streaming video has never been this smooth before. And this is live. I can even see non-stop pictures, where before I only see 5 seconds pictures, 10 seconds pause, while the sound kept playing. Very good news.

No comments: