Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Nice point...

From Sarong Party Girl's blog:

"Singapore conservative? Bullshit.

You know Singapore isn’t a conservative society. Conservative societies are driven by religion, Singapore, is driven by money. If you can’t comprehend that, let me put this horrid, hard fact to you this way: We are a capitalistic society.
"

Poor girl. Hounded by the world and his dog and its fleas because of that photo. Ah well, she wants us to shut up, so I at least will shut up. But really, I do hope she puts up at least some more photos of herself. Not to satisfy my out-of-control hormones (I'll get to that some day), but to stay true to herself and prove she doesn't give a crap what other people think. They don't even have to be nude pictures. But I'm not going to start telling her what she should or should not do with her blog so on this issue, my thoughts end here.

So what am I going to talk about today?

Hmmmmmm................

Uh................

Erm..................







I got nuthin'.

Sorry folks. No MeeSoto Musings today.

No comments: