Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Eh, what the heck...

I got this from her, who got it from him, who got it from her, who.....aah, you get the picture.

Instructions: Go to your music player of choice and put it on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question. NO CHEATING.

How does the world see me?
yeah toxic - britney & usher mash-up
(toxic? me? only after a burrito lunch maybe.)

Will I have a happy life?
bohemian like you - dandy warhols
(a happy bohemian life. mmmmm......)

What do my friends really think of me?
keep me in your heart - warren zevon
(awww, that's sweet!)

Do people secretly lust after me?
relaku pujuk - spider (loosely translated: willing to coax/entice)
(eh, i'll take that.)

How can I make myself happy?
no no no - the yeah yeah yeahs
(oh, thanks a lot!!!)

What should I do with my life?
1 thing - amerie
(what thing? sleeping? eating? pogoing? get amnesty from the US? what?! don't leave me hanging!)

Will I ever have children?
younger generation - the adicts
(oh look, i've found my theme song. but as for the question, i probably will, and pretty rebellious ones too. awesome!)

What is some good advice for me?
push the button - sugababes
(ok, this may be some deep metaphorical message. but i'll take it literally and push the fan's on button. aaaaah, much better!)

How will I be remembered?
waterfalls - tlc
(making people move and groove just like this song does? oh yeah!)

What is my signature dancing song?
love in the first degree - bananarama
(well, i do like my mambo jambo. :D)

What do I think my current theme song is?
berhenti berharap - sheila on 7 (loosely translated: stop hoping)
(hmmm, this can't be good.)

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
i'm too sexy - right said fred
(HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!)

What song will play at my funeral?
voodoo child - jimi hendrix
(i'll probably rise up from the dead and play some wicked riffs.)

What type of men/women do I like?
[men] scummy - arctic monkeys
(yeah, sure.)

[women] hot in herre - nelly
(-devilish grin-)

What is my day going to be like?
wild tonight - shaggy featuring olivia
(sssh, don't tell my parents!)

No comments: