Thursday, April 27, 2006

No Campaigning Allowed

So I won't campaign or support a particular party. Why should I? Since I'm too young to vote. By only 9 effin' months...

So, the GRC I currently live in, Jurong, goes to the PAP in a walkover. Shame. I would love to see something like the last election, with the "good" Dr. Chee Soon Juan and his team contesting here.

"Mr. Goh, come here! I want to talk to you! Where is the money?"

At 14, I considered that the height of coolness. At 20, I consider that the height of idiocy. Just sayin'.....

I'll be honest here, I watch politics same as I watch MTV, for the sound & the fury. Politics can be entertaining sometimes. But there will be a time when I'll have to really consider the important issues. Bills don't pay themselves, jobs don't grow on trees. But until then, I'm content to sit here, eat my popcorn and watch as some other Opposition MP say something really dumb and get bankrupted because of it.

Enough political talk, or else I might say something dumb myself and find myself in the front page of The New Paper and Lianhe Wanbao.

No comments: