Saturday, April 08, 2006

Talk about mixed emotions....



For the record, it IS possible to wear both masks at once. I don't know how to describe it, but it's...unpleasant to say the least. As if my brain can't make up its mind. Make up already!

I don't know, it's like if I'm not miserable, I'm not happy.

Does that make sense to anyone?

Oh boy, I'm beginning to sound more and more like an angry emo teenager. Where were these feelings 2 years ago?! Now it's just a tad embarrasing.

Nothing wrong with showing emotions of course. Hey, I can't be macho while my head's about to explode. For those who can, I salute you! I just need to find a way to express 'em in the proper way.

Crying in the bed-sheets? Ah, timeless.

In other news, my dear Adik is off somewhere climbing a mountain with her nursing friends. Probably trying to heal some baby bird who fell off a tree. That leaves me alone with 2 cranky parents.

MINDEF, hurry up with that call-up letter, why don't cha?

No comments: