Monday, August 16, 2004

It's been 1 week, and I'm having fun :rollseyes:

What do you know? I'm still alive! My one week 'holidays' have begun, but might as well have no holiday, since my exams are just next week. But hey, I'm ready. Bring it on, I'm gonna kick a$$!

Ah, the Olympics. I have fond memories of Sydney. Here's hoping the new soccer champions of Europe, Greece (that never sounds old!), can do a good job.

My allowance is cut 50%. No problem, there's always Cash Converters.

Here's a pet peeve of mine. How come when everyone's stress, they lose weight, but when I'm stress, I gain weight? Damn my ravenous appetite!

Well, looks like I won't be selected for Floorball IVP team. But what else did I expect? But next year.....LOOK OUT SINGAPORE!!!

Shank, I'll never forgive you for inderictly sticking that Banana Phone song in my head.

Well, that's the afternoon report for ya. Later!

No comments: