Saturday, August 07, 2004

Where are my peeps?!

So, after thinking about it, I decided to heck care and visit my school again. I thought I'd meet some old friends. I thought WRONG! Sure I met Faiz and Fajrina, among others, but that's it? Please, show some support for our old school, guys! Ah, what am I saying, most of 'em don't know about this blog in the first place. Ho-hum. Maybe next time. Teacher's Day maybe. (Someone invite me, please!)

I'm gonna piss some people off, but hey, I'll say it anyway. I like Michael Moore. If not personally, then let's just say I like his work, the ones I've seen so far. Bowling For Columbine is a great pro-gun control movie which shows an America in need of strict gun usage. But it can't compare with Fahrenheit 9/11 which I'll touch upon later. And I've read the guide to his TV show, TV Land, which definitely sounds like the best non-fiction TV show I've heard of. Better than some of those 'reality' shows. What about his politics? They're mostly American politics, so what do I care? Let the Republicans worry about that. Yes, he manipulates facts, but he does 'em so well, you gotta give it up for that. I mean, I do it myself sometimes.

My nenek has rotated to my uncle's house now, so I'll have the house to myself again. At last, loud techno music with no one to tell me shut that radio off!

No comments: