Friday, August 27, 2004

Jived on Java

Note: That l-l-little "0 users" is my l-little at-t-tempt to check to see how many p-p-people exactly are reading my b-b-blog at any moment-t-t in time. I don't think it's work-king right, so just ignore it for n-now.

Now you're p-p-probably wondering why I'm st-st-stuttering. Reason b-b-being, that's how I sound-d-d right now. Aft-ter a little persuasion, I finally went d-down to Coffee B-B-Bean. Being a coffee v-v-virgin, all that extra c-c-caffeine has made me-e-e an edg-g-gy person. My legs are sh-shaking and and I j-just feel like dancing. The stutters are there to show you what I m-mean. Right, I'll stop here-e-e.

Know what? Thanks for inviting me, Faryn & Ernie. I had a great time there, even though it was just us sitting there and sipping Iced Mocha Lattes. The atmosphere, which includes the music and smoke, was excellent. And the coffee wasn't half-bad. Too bad I can't afford any more trips there, but hey it was fun.

And as I said, I will only update my blog only when I feel like it. I am not my adik, blogging every single, b!tching about everything wrong about her life. OK?

Now, if anyone out there would care to point me towards some torrent links to WWE Raw and Smackdown!, I'll be happy.

Toodles. (Tell me I didn't just say that...)

No comments: