Wednesday, September 15, 2004

A truly historic post...

Yes, my friends, this truly is a historic post. This is the first time I'm posting a post...from a class, something I've never done before.

What? You don't think this is historic? Eh, up to you.

See, when I first started this blog, not only is it because I wanted to hop in the Blogger Bandwagon, but because I wanted to comment on all that is current in our world. Then I realized all that is current in our world is currently BORING. Suicide bombing here, reality show there. Same old, same old. Yawn. Besides, Shanaz does that job brilliantly enough. (BTW, no, I am not in favour of women in NS, not because they can't handle it. Au Contraire, it's because they CAN handle it, and handle it so well they will kick the men's butts from Pulau Tekong to Pulau Ubin. And if there's one thing some men can't handle, it's being beat by a girl.) When it comes to writing non-fiction stuff, I can't compete with her. Fiction, however...but I digress. Now I use this blog (which I have dubbed Sm4113r's Domain after my Matrix Forum ID) to post, to paraphrase a blurb from Bridget Jones' Diary, the "Random Ramblings of a Pissed 18-year-old". Which leads me to today's Random Ramble.

I WANT MY EGGS!!! I NEED MY EGGS!!! I CAN BARELY TAKE IT WITHOUT MY EGG & MAYONNAISE SANDWICH FOR BREAKFAST!!! DAMN THOSE FOOLS AT THE AVA!!! DAMN THEM ALL!!!

Thus concludes today's post. Thank you for bothering to read it from top to bottom.

No comments: