Friday, September 03, 2004

"Is this fact? Or have we taken you on a ride?"

Johnathan Frakes rulez! Anyway, on with this post.

Fact: My life is complicated

Fact: But not as complicated as girls

Fact: Arsenal rawks!

Fact: Man U is sh!t

Fact: Soccer is good, floorball is better, pro wrestling is best

Fact: I will win an Emmy award one day.

Fact: Java is Hell

Fact: My dad is kinda like the Singapore Government. Whatever independence I have is strictly limited.

Fact: Outings with my friends (not including BBQs) in my entire life: 4 (Not an exxageration)

Fact: That's either because they've never invited me or I've never asked them.

Fact: If I'm not careful, my life as a NP student may prematurely end.

Fact: 1998/2002 are tied for the Best Year of My Life. 1995 is the Worst.

Fact: Life is just one big soap opera.

Fact: My parents ask me to mix around with people. But only in school. Ratio of times they've allowed me to go to a BBQ vs times they didn't - 1:3

Fact: Before I started my first year in poly, I asked my dad if I could go to a beach party my orientation camp friends have set up. He said no, because he wanted me to concentrate on getting ready for poly life. "You can't have too much fun. School is about to start." Though I didn't argue, I though that he mentioned exactly why I wanted to go. School was about to start. Why not have MORE fun before finally starting school?

Fact: One more thing about my parents, and then I'll stop - every single time I do manage to get out of the house, my parents always, and I mean ALWAYS make me feel guilty about it. They do it subtly. Giving me a look that says "You better come home quick!". One day, they may give me a "Have fun, dear!" look. But I'm not holding my breathe.

Fact: Squirrels are funny

Fact: I have way too much time on my hands right now.

Fact: Any enthusiasm I feel about my studies instantly evaporates when I sit on my butt and actually study.

Fact: It is possible to get by with an $80-a-month allowance. That is if your parents control you like mine does. Oh wait, I'm supposed to stop talking about my parents.

Final Fact: I hate being a blurtoad.

No comments: