Friday, September 24, 2004

Who cares about a freaking title?

Sasha says in her blog that people who wear red are confident people. I wear red a lot of times. I have more red shirts than any other shirts. Even got red shoes. So does that make me confident? Who knows, but I do feel it, the confidence flowing through me. Knowing my life, it will go away just as the exam comes steaming towards me, around the same time as Ramadan pulak tu. So better make the most of this.

I just had another dream. I was a Singapore Idol contestant and by golly, I was the most popular. And I acted like I've never acted before. Ah well, assuming there's another season coming, I've got until the next auditions to change my whole self. The way I dress, more importantly the way I present myself, most importantly the way my singing voice sounds. I just realized my normal speech stuttering problems go away when I sing. Now all I have to do is make sure I don't make a big fool of myself. And not sing a Backstreet Boys song. What the hell was I thinking?

Wherefore art thou, Half-Life 2?

No comments: