Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Message from the home computer

Hey, you! You who call yourself "Duh" Fiz. Yeah, I'm talking to you! All those times you download all that junk inside me, all those times you used me for hours on end even though I'm begging for a rest (didn't ya hear my fan whirring like a dervish? Didn't ya?!), all those times you shut me off by turning the power switch off illegally? Well, I can't take it anymore! So guess what? I'm pulling the plug! From now on, you can't use me anymore! You'll keep getting "Hard Drive Failure" messages till the cows come home, and there ain't a damn thing you can do about it, except to ask your dear father (oh, don't think I didn't hear you say those things about him!) to call someone up and fix me! HAH! Let's see you live without me now!

Swearing and kicking me won't help much, you know. :D

No comments: