Saturday, July 15, 2006

Yup , I do get to go home every weekend. That's great. Now all I have to do is convince my parents to let me out every Saturday so that I can clear my head . And judging from this week in J.B. (Jalan Bahar), I really, REALLY, need it.

And, ok, I give in. I do need my handphone in camp. Still no chargers allowed, so I'm just gonna have to improvise. More of NS when I have more time (and a working computer).

I'm in the Cathay right now, where they have three computers with internet access which anyone can use, for only 15 minutes, which is why this post is rushed and not at all up to my standards of brilliance, or lameness, depending on your taste slash mood. Just watched Pirates of the Carribean 2. Nutshell review: Woo Hoo!

Ok, time's up. Off to Baybeats. Later!

No comments: