Thursday, December 07, 2006

I am me. A guy with a lot of issues, one of them being chronic shyness. Not as bad as last time of course, when boys and girls in primary school who wanted to be friends with me kept approaching me and I kept running away, asking them to leave me alone, why are you following me, I want to be by myself, WHY ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME?! That sort of thing.

These days of course, the whole social thing comes a lot easier, especially to those who wants to be friends with me. Maybe some of those people at the Station probably do want to be friends, but boy, do they have a funny way of showing it. Is teasing really part of the friendship rituals between guys in NS? BTW, the whole "ignore them" thing? Not really working. It's just harmless jokery-pokery, nothing to get grey hairs about, they're just having fun. At my expense. Ah, the perils of being a soft-hearted fool.

Excuse me, what? Oh yeah, I digress. As I've said, I'm a shy guy. Not as shy before, but still shy enough for it to be a major problem in life.

No, no major rant here. Just wanted to say that considering how shy I am, calling in on Dan & Young's show earlier today and not cocking up, not even one "ummm" or "uhh", unlike the last time I called in (ok, technically, they called me) - it shouldn't be that much of a big deal. But it is, oh, it is for me.

***********************************

It's been a hectic week. I'm swamped with more than usual of the mundane paperwork and form-filling during the day, and at night: a 7 day trial version of World of Warcraft.

I'm tired. That's not a cryptic way of saying I'm sick of this life (though it's not far off.). Seriously, I'm pooped. And there's this Saturday to think about too.

And as you can see from the above, my writing's all over place. Time for a recharge, methink.

Time for me to stop trying to be the blogger(s) I'm not.

No comments: