Friday, December 15, 2006

Ok then. After thinking about it long and hard....ok, just hard, it wasn't very long to be honest, I've decided, no hiatus. I just won't post so much for the next few weeks. Fresh out of stuff to write about. And as I've said countless times, quitting this blog will never be an option.

So, yeah.

Well, ok, there is something to blog about. And it's in the link below.

SuperHappyFunTime Christmas (987fm Listener's Edition) - Don & Drew

Disclaimer: Neither the Meesotofreak, Don & Drew or 987fm (a division of MediaCorp Radio) will not be held responsible for any ears bleeding, brain swelling or pitchfork poking that may, nay, will happen after listening to the above MP3.

After the little conversation with my new good friend Missunpredictable (fellow singer) and Carrie, which you may feel free to skip, though why you want to, seeing as it's Carrie talking, I have no idea, wow, this sentence is digressing real nicely, you will begin to hear the beginning of quite possibly the most heinous butchering of a Christmas song ever recorded. And I'm in it. And yes, I do take some perverse pride in that.

Though honestly, we can't all be Hady Mirzas. Though if we were all Paul Twohills, wouldn't this world be a nicer place?

Maybe I'll write something about the recording of the song last Sunday and the video recording earlier today. But later. Right now, I have Half-Life 2: Episode 1 to finish.

But in a nutshell, it was a blast (crap song notwithstanding) and a dream come true to visit the 987 studios. Recording a song with Don & Drew is the bonus. And meeting all those wonderful nut jobs (and I say that in the most complimentary way) that auditioned through the Muttons in the Morning show to get the chance to sing, was my pleasure. As will be remembering all your names.

To think I planned for this to be a short post. Ok then, I'll wrap up with the hope that I will get started on that blog post I've been wanting to write since last Sunday. Oh, and two words:

Sucky Sucky!

P.S. Don was right. The world would be a better place if all songs had vomiting sounds in them.

Yesterday, *BLUEEEK*
All my troubles *BLUEEEK* seem so far aUEEEEK...

No comments: