Monday, April 19, 2004

And now it's Ramblin' Time with your host, sm4113r!

Dumb name, sm4113r, huh? Anyway, I think I'm going nuts right now. I didn't sleep until 4AM last night so I can finish my dumb MMA project. Well, ok, it isn't finished, missing background, bugs everywhere you look, but I figured as long as the ship shoots the aliens to dust and vice versa, I think I could pass. This now means, I'm FREEEE! OK, there is the exams next week, but I can handle 'em, no sweat. BTW, did you know my sister looks oh so adorable when she sleeps? And that she snores? And talks in her sleep? Loudly? Yep.

Went through a little drama on IRC yesterday. MM went down for some reason and some of the mods were frantically discussing how in heck to fix it. All the technical terms flew over my head of course, but I saved the convo so that I'll have more time to understand it. Y'know what? I think it makes a good story, this convo.

A question to all the girls (read:95% of you): Do girls really like candles? Not those ordinary candles of course, but the fancy decorative ones?

Later then....

46 days to Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, 72 days to Spider-Man 2

No comments: