Monday, April 05, 2004

You know what? I just found out who owned Blogger. It's Google, those search engine guys. They're profiting from all our thoughts, our dreams here. Don't ask me how, but they're doing it. I bow to the almighty G. :D

Yes, it's a nice day in Blogville. People are b!tching right, left and center. But how is that different from any other day? Me, I'm just rambling on and on, and if you can't understand me, then that's another case of "how is that different from any other day?". Tricky week this week, BIS project presentation, IAC presentation (and my CIP paper missing too), EVP deadline Thursday, I'm just hoping I can reach the Easter weekend in one piece. Ah yes, this Easter marks the 5th year since the Matrix was released. Life-changing event that.

If you will please look at the 'Humans I Know' section of this fine blog, you will see that it is completely 100% female. Not that I have a problem with that, it's just that, you know, I'm wondering how many males exactly are blogging? In the world? In Singapore? Among the Malays? Eh, beats me. Now then, my fingers are getting lazy, so that's my cue to stop typing.

No comments: