Thursday, April 15, 2004

Fine and dandy, like sour candy...

'Sigh' After the little 'debacle' last Tuesday, I was just moping around yesterday. Well, I've cheered up a bit today. Of course, whenever I get depressed is when I do some of my best thinking. And you know what, I think I'm gonna try being nicer to my adik. Not pretending to be nice, not being over-nice, just...nice. So, adik, please don't make it hard for me like you tend to do.

Milya's right, eating can relieve stress a bit. I think I've gain a pound or four though. What she didn't say though was the healing power of putting a chainsaw to somebody's back. Ah, Vice City. What would I do without you?

Floorball practice in 4 hours. Probably the last one before exams start in 2-3 weeks. About time it came, I'd like to turn all those poor marks into excellent.

Well, that's it then. I'm going to go have lunch: two plates of fried rice. Maybe three. With extra black pepper. Mmmmmm.

No comments: