Thursday, April 08, 2004

I HAVE DONE IT! I HAVE FINISHED MY EVP PROJECT! (Hafiz turns off the Caps Lock) It took a week of my life but I did it. Nothing important left to say except I finished it. Now only one more project (MMA) stands between me and...the exams. Pah, I passed the 'O' Levels by mugging non-stop for 2 weeks for 6 subjects, I can do the same for 5. Oh yeah, almost forgot my Oral Cum, er, Com presentation (That mistake is what psychiatrist call a Freudian Slip). I can do that. Really I could. I'll be super-charged with adrenaline after badminton practice before the presentation. I can surely do this. Just charm the pants of everyone and have them eating out of your hand, that's what the best speakers say.

Everyone does know that the anniversary of the events depicted in The Passion of The Christ is tommorow, right? And today is the anniversary of the Last Supper? I think so anyway. Anyway, it all happened so long ago. My Hardline friends are right, there's no really confirming whether any of it happened. There are some who say Shakespeare never existed, so who knows?

Might change my tagboard soon, so watch for it.

Finally, whether you celebrate it or not, Happy Easter everyone! If you see the Easter bunny, catch it, cook it and save some for me, ok? Now I better go home before my parents blow their tops. I wish they wouldn't, it's not good for their heart, they're not exactly young anymore, you know.

No comments: