Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Bad day for me? Yeah, pretty much.

When I was a little boy, I made an oath: To never, ever swear in public. No f-word, no s-word, no four letter words. Of course as I grow older, I started making exceptions like 'crap' and 'hell'. But the Big 4, as Marge Simpson would say, are still a no-no. (On a side-note, I know 2 of the words, f__k and s__t, but what about the other two?) But it's days like today that make me want to break this old oath of mine. Look, I know this is a diary, and that I would probably be expected to spill out my deepest secrets here, and I might, but not this one. Something happened in my OCOM lesson. I will not say much, for I have humiliated myself in front of my friends in that class, and I do not want that humiliation to spread to my other friends and family. If you know what happened in that class, then please keep it to yourself. The last thing I need is people making fun of me again. It'll be like 1995 all over again.....

Pah, enough bad words. I'm going to cheer myself up if it's the last thing I do. So here's some good news. I've decided to download all episodes of the TV show '24' but it's been extremely hard to find. But I've finally found a download site and the first episode is now 91% complete. Hey, I know this isn't usually the stuff that cheers people up, but trust me, this cheers me up, and I have a feeling that in 4 weeks, when school will finally be over, I will need a LOT of cheering up.

Ah well, life's a b!tch and then you die. (Hmmm, maybe 'b!tch' is one of the Big 4)

No comments: