Thursday, April 01, 2004

Now I remember one of the reasons why I left this alone. My dear cuzzins, nothing better to do than poke fun at me, izzit? BUCK, BUCK, BWAAACK! I do think chicken feed tastes good, y'know. Seriously though, a few of my cuzzins and my sister, saying all that stuff about me, against me, who never won an argument in my life, and expecting to take all that schtick without me feeling hurt. "C'mon, man, get a sense of humour", you say? HAH! You should know by now that I only find it funny when I want it to be funny. And I've never, ever find teasing directed at me funny. And Adik, your 10 bucks is somewhere in your room. You want it, go and find it.

Now then, I had a fairly good day yesterday. Went to the National Library to see it one last time before it turns to rubble. Even borrowed a book there. Lemony Snicket's "A Series of Unending Events" Book 1. Then I hurried down to Jalan Besar to catch Singapore Vs. Japan. Finally, a Singapore performance that we all can be proud of, yah? Nice to see the Singaporeans mingle with all the Japanese that came down. They nearly rocked Jalan Besar down when Indra scored. Too bad they still lost. Ah well, there's always Oman, eh?

No comments: