Wednesday, January 18, 2006

About some Malays, from a Malay

I wish I was intelligent enough to articulate the problem with some of the younger Malays out there. You know, the Mats and the Minahs. This is one reason why I'm glad I have the parents that I do have, I can say what I want about them, but they did raise me and my sister properly enough not to be one of those people.

Anyway, I'll let this guy say more about this.

For the record, I don't hate them. I can be friends with the less, um, "Mat"-ish of them, if I haven't already. That's just me. But I can't stand the fact that the public opinion of others regarding young Malays are based on those bunch of people who I'm not so sure is a small minority of Malays.

Like that Mat I saw in bus 61 a few months back, yelling, cursing and nearly punching the bus driver who simply called him on using some one else's student pass. I mean, his dress sense was bad enough...

Ok, no more hatin'. I'll just get another grey hair.

No comments: