Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Computer OK

Hello, Compy. Lookin' good, lookin' good. Heard your insides got a little dusty which led to your insides overheating and leaking. Must've had hurt, huh? Well, I'm glad those nice people at CyberActive in West Mall took good care of you and fixed you right up.

Hello, iTunes. I took your 1863 songs for granted. Not anymore!

Hello, Bearshare. Sure, you may be chock full of those evil spyware, but you're the reason I have those 1863 songs.

Hello, Firefox. I missed your bells and whistles. Never leave me again!

Hello, MSN. Though technically, you're now WLM, arent' you? Through you, I get to chat with the people I love on the Web. For free!

Hello, Internet. Dear, sweet Internet. Crack has nothing on you, darling.

Hello, dear Readers. Now I won't have to use the computers at Ngee Ann Poly or Cathay Cineleisure to blog again. So convinient!

And lastly, Hello, new ceiling fan in my living room that I just found out about 5 minutes ago. You're a welcome addition to an occasionally stuffy living room. You look lovely. And expensive. Probably more expensive than the amount that I paid to fix Compy up myself ($20) because my Dad thinks fixing it is too expensive. Gee, my Dad sure has a lot of money, doesn't he? :)

No comments: